Hal.dll is missing or corrupt while install windows on mac Leopard
* after a night a research I final get this problem solved.
Problem comes when you try to fresh install OS Leopard on your mac. Leopard creates 3 partitions. The first partition is 200 MB (EFI), and this 200 MB give wrong partition path when you install windows on your mac using bootcamp.
Here the step to install OS Leopard, and Windows XP:
1. Install Leopard, and follow all the screen instruction.
2. After boot back to mac, and latest updates, go to Application/Utilities/ and open “Boot Camp Assistant”
3. Follow “Boot Camp Assistant” screen to create Windows Driver, after created a drive CD, chose Windows Installer.
4. In Windows boot, delete 200 MB partition, and format you new windows partition to NTFS.
5. That’s it.