Enable FTP Passive Mode on IIS 10 behind NAT/ router
Visual Studio requires passive mode when publishing applications through FTP; Here is a short instructions how to enable passive on your FTP server.
1. Add Custom Dynamic Port on FTP/IIS
1. Open IIS manager 2. Navigate to Root of IIS Connections 3. Click on "FTP Firewall Support"
2. Enable Firewall on CMD (as admin)
cmd>netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FTP (non-ssl)" action=allow protocol=TCP dir=in localport=21 cmd>netsh advfirewall set global StatefulFtp enable
3. Enable Port Forwarding on NAT
4. Connect Ftp using FileZilla