iWebkit – an iPhone and iTouch Webapp Framework
What is iWebkit
iWebKit is a file package designed to help you create your own iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad compatible website or webapp. The kit is accessible to anyone even people without any html knowledge and is simple to understand thanks to the included tutorials. In a couple of minutes you will have created a full and profesional looking website. iWebKit is a great tool because it is very easy to use, extremely fast, compatible & extendable. It is simple html that anyone can edit contrary to some other very complicated solutions based on ajax. Simplicity is the key!
– Most images are now replaced by a css gradient.
– Form elements are now fully css3 styled.
– The topbar thin in landscape mode.
– Black and transparent topbar options.
– New ipod and appstore style lists.
– Added search field for under topbar.
– Added blue button.
– Added new icons for your menu.
– Added double advertisement bubbles.
– New star system for list views.
– Text turns blue ontouch in the music list.
and more (see change log)