.NET Core 3.0.0-preview1-27002-01 SDK – Linux ARM64 Binaries for Rock64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source developer platform for building many different types of applications.
With .NET, you can use multiple languages, editors, and libraries to build for web, mobile, desktop, gaming, and IoT.
You can write .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic.
- C# is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language.
- F# is a cross-platform, open-source, functional programming language for .NET. It also includes object-oriented and imperative programming.
- Visual Basic is an approachable language with a simple syntax for building type-safe, object-oriented apps.
Whether you’re working in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code will run natively on any compatible OS. Different .NET implementations handle the heavy lifting for you:
- .NET Core is a cross-platform .NET implementation for websites, servers, and console apps on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- .NET Framework supports websites, services, desktop apps, and more on Windows.
- Xamarin/Mono is a .NET implementation for running apps on all the major mobile operating systems.
Download Linux arm64 for Rock64
sudo mkdir -p $HOME/dotnet && tar zxf dotnet-sdk-latest-linux-arm64.tar.gz -C $HOME/dotnet export DOTNET_ROOT=$PATH:$HOME/dotnet export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/dotnet